UAB's Bill Clark: I'd "Love to play Alabama"......

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
As a UAB fan, I hope this game NEVER happens. Alabama has nothing to gain, and UAB has nothing to gain by losing 59-7, either. Horrifyingly bad idea.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
And it wouldn't cost them anything in hotel lodging. I fact, the players can hitch a ride to T'town. Save on chartering buses too.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Exactly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus, he'd be getting better recruits, I think. I think that one of his objectives. If I were UAB's Head Football coach, I'd be pushing for it also.

I just hope it NEVER happens. Coach Clark, just go play the Barn and be satisfied.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is just like when a player on a C-USA team says they're not afraid of Alabama and are confident in beating Bama. What else do you expect him to say?

Clark was at a Monday Morning Quarterback Club meeting and was asked about playing Bama. He can't say "Nope. We don't wanna play Nick and his boys."

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Good for Coach Clark. We'll play anyone anytime. Reminds me of some other great coaches throughout college football history.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I can actually pull for Clark. I think he is a good coach and much better than that freaking goofball that left last year. Total Joke.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.