Colts versus Eagles

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
TRich is one of the toughest guys I've seen. For as down as everyone has been on him here in indy, for as few reps as he's gotten, and as bad as his blocking is, he never stops battling. I really want him to have a breakout game so daggum badly. No one deserves it more than he does.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Are you kidding me? I have Foles, McCoy, and Maclin on my fantasy team. Eagles have been in redzone twice and kicked two fields goals lol. Oh well I already won my game this week but still..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I posted this in the other NFL thread also:

Yea. This is a perfect example of why the running back position is devalued right now. I hate to say it but Bradshaw looks better running and catching than Trent. And he didn't cost the Colts a first round pick. And there are plenty of backs like Bradshaw that can be picked up and signed for mid-level deals..

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
TRich is one of the toughest guys I've seen. For as down as everyone has been on him here in indy, for as few reps as he's gotten, and as bad as his blocking is, he never stops battling. I really want him to have a breakout game so daggum badly. No one deserves it more than he does.
jeez you weren't kidding about his blocking, fletcher cox just ate him up

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
The main problem for TR is as soon as he starts getting hot, he's pulled off the field. He gets very few red zone touches, and he is always pulled on 3rd down. We are seeing tonight brief glimpses of how good he can be, but he will never reach that 2nd level while he is with the colts.

I love Trent, and I love my colts, but I hope we can eventually make a trade that will mutually benefit both parties.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He's still on the field....
The main problem for TR is as soon as he starts getting hot, he's pulled off the field. He gets very few red zone touches, and he is always pulled on 3rd down. We are seeing tonight brief glimpses of how good he can be, but he will never reach that 2nd level while he is with the colts.

I love Trent, and I love my colts, but I hope we can eventually make a trade that will mutually benefit both parties.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I would say don't place all blame on TR. The colt's blocking hasn't been great this year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I would say.. What he's doing tonight, dude is doing great... better number, and better yards per carry and I"m proud of him. He needs to use this game to get confidence going, and hopefully Get his touchdown tonight or next week.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I would say don't place all blame on TR. The colt's blocking hasn't been great this year.
Where in that did it come across that I blame Trent? My point is the exact opposite. I love Trent and I think he is a dominant back. My point is that he and the Colts scheme wise are not a good fit, and that he will never reach his full potential on their team.

Believe me, no one wants to see Trent succeed more than I do. I rock my TR34 jersey every chance I get. I just don't see the colts giving him a chance to succeed.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Bama boys are repping well tonight. Trent has had a solid night running, and Demeco and Chapman have both been all over the field on defense. Good to see on both sides of the ball

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.