Grant Says Alabama will have "Midnight Madness" This Year

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This was posted on another Bama site:

Just a chance to speak with Coach Grant at So. Miss game and he had some news regarding the team. Alabama will have the first ever "Midnight Madness" in October. He said coordinating dates but it will be happening this year.
I figure October 17 would be a good night to do it because the TAMU game is the following day.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Grant is really having to be spurred into action, isn't he? And it's a good thing. About time... Bama basketball needs more coverage, more excuses to talk about it in a positive light. And that requires actually putting yourself out there. To use an analogy: When Saban came, Tuberville just let himself get outworked out of a job. Completely. I'm glad Coach Grant is not going to sit idly by while the other coach takes over the state without resistance. So I give him at least that much credit.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Good news! UK fans have been camping out for weekd to get n2 Big Blue Midnight Madness. Props to whomever made this decision.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.