Video of TSA harrassing young mother over breast milk

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I fly every week and can say with 100% certainty, the TSA is nothing more than a bunch of overweight rent a cops. Mayberry RFD comes to mind.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
The TSA in MOB had to run my bag thru the x-ray 4 times because I had a ham sandwich in there. After the 3rd attempt, they opened it up, took out the sandwich, and they were satisfied.

Well, not really. I'm not sure they were joking when they said they wanted the sandwich.

So much for expedited screening!

Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I don't fly unless I have to. It has nothing to do with fear of flying - I was raised around aviation and my career is in aviation. I simply detest the TSA.

Besides, if it is within four hours, it is quicker to drive. Within eight to ten hours, it isn't worth the hassle. I'll drive.

I don't fly unless I have to. It has nothing to do with fear of flying - I was raised around aviation and my career is in aviation. I simply detest the TSA.

Besides, if it is within four hours, it is quicker to drive. Within eight to ten hours, it isn't worth the hassle. I'll drive.
That's one of the reasons I don't fly anymore. That and I am scared too.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.