Will Yeldon be able to play this week

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I would limit Yeldon in the game. give him few touches to test himself... but take him out of the game. Henry, Drake, Jones can handle this. We definitely need Tyree Jones, Dude is a beast. I'll be shocked if we use Jones once in a while... spiltting time with Drake since Drake is everywhere on the field.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Derek Henry was used sparingly in HS and I don't think he could handle 30 touches in one game.

I hope TJ is ok, but I wouldn't mind seeing DH get 20+ touches in a game. He seems like the kind of back that would get stronger as the games progresses!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hamstrings are tough. I hope TJ's ready.
If not, the biggest Derrick Henry fan on this board declares, start Kenyan Drake.
IMO, Derrick's been slow to the hole and isn't playing with fire, while Kenyan is playing his butt off and is on a quest to prove himself.
Don't show me statistics--they're similar.
But Kenyan, from what I've seen thus far, is more determined than Derrick, team wise.
Every opinion I ever state is, "as of right now".
As of right now, if T.J. doesn't start, I'd start Kenyan.
sip
You knew that Henry is playing with a bum shoulder? That definitely affects the way a RB approaches the LOS...

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
With a bye week coming up after the Florida game, I wouldn't mind resting anyone who is not close to 100%. We have a tough stretch of games starting in October, so we need everyone at full strength.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.