Game Thread: Barn vs. Kansas State (was, CFN article)

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
Re: CFN Barn vs. Kansas State

Would love to see Kansas State defeat AuBarn, but I doubt it happens.

The Barn 24, Kansas State 14.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004

Yeah, picking against the barn is futile until they show they have a true weakness or Gus's offense has been stopped by a defense.

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

Auburn, 44-34.

After falling behind for almost the entire game, Auburn's two lightning touchdown scores late in the 4th quarter provide yet more evidence to dyslexic Auburn fans everywhere that dog is indeed on their side.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Auburn, 44-34.

After falling behind for almost the entire game, Auburn's two lightning touchdown scores late in the 4th quarter provide yet more evidence to dyslexic Auburn fans everywhere that dog is indeed on their side.
Yep, Kansas State will be 3 points ahead with :10 seconds left. They can't get the first down, they elect to punt it. Their long snapper does it too hard and it goes over the punter's head and Auburn scoops it up and scores.

Just another day in the Auburn fantasy land.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Yeah, picking against the barn is futile until they show they have a true weakness or Gus's offense has been stopped by a defense.
They have weaknesses - they lost two games last year and will probably lose this year - the defense is pretty bad...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

KState is one of those sneaky teams who just seems to have a knack for knocking off a team that they have no business beating. Plus, Thursday nights have historically been big nights for upsets...

With that said, The Barn will dominate this game on both sides of the ball. I would say A* by at least two touchdowns.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

There are three teams i dont wanna play on Thursday night at their place. They are VT, Louisville, and KSU. Weird things happen in the middle of nowhere on thursday nights

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

As much as it pains me to say it, tonight won't even be close. The Barn wins a big one, by a lot (48-10, 52-18 kind of thing).

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Like many other posters, I think the barn wins tonight. With that said go wildcats! I also had a barn friend today trying to convince me that I should pull for the barn tonight, because of the sec thing. I understand all that but I told him no matter what the case maybe I would never pull for the barn. In fact there is a better chance of me winning the lottery.

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

The smart logical pick is AU...but I just have a feeling that a weird Thurs upset is going to happen. KSU can match them scoring and the crowd will be insane....

KSU 41 AU 38

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

There are three teams i dont wanna play on Thursday night at their place. They are VT, Louisville, and KSU. Weird things happen in the middle of nowhere on thursday nights
you forgot Oregon State in that. Corvallis is insane on thursday nights.

this ksu team scored in the las few minutes to beat an iowa st team that had to score twice in the final 2 minutes to defeat an FCS team. this will not be a contest

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.