Throwback Thursday picture of the day

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
No throwback pic thread worth its salt is complete without an obligatory white helmet pic......

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I laugh when I see this picture. It is in all good fun.

But I do respect Tebow as one of the best college football players from the SEC. He has good morals and seems like an all around good guy. Doesn't mean we can't have a little good joke every once and a while.

Bamagator

Scout Team
Jan 12, 2000
Please excuse going off topic here - how do you insert pictures in a post? Is "insert image" from a URL the only way? I have some offline private stock I need to share ...

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
The hype over Tebow was truly something you had to see and experience to believe, and the emotional buildup to the 2009 SEC CG was unreal. Everything led to that day. So, the reaction to "Tebow Wept" was not a dig at him as much as it was the adoring followers who thought that he was invincible. For me it was one of the top three moments in Bama football history, along with the Goal Line Stand in the Jan 1, 1979 Sugar Bowl, and the demolition of Miami in the Jan 1, 1993 Sugar Bowl.

beardensdaman44

All-SEC
Mar 7, 2006
Random fact of the day, I own Pettway's shorts from the video above. Bought them from the University. Yes, I wear them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.