Throwback Thursday picture of the day

beardensdaman44

All-SEC
Mar 7, 2006
I still don't understand why this has been made into such a big deal. Tebow wants to win that bad. It pushes him to tears when they lose a big game. Yet, it's ok for AJ to do the same thing after a win?

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I still don't understand why this has been made into such a big deal. Tebow wants to win that bad. It pushes him to tears when they lose a big game. Yet, it's ok for AJ to do the same thing after a win?
AJ's on our team. Remember?

Also, he was crying after a victory. (He merely whines after a loss.)

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I think just about everybody respects Tebow and looks at him as a great college player. It's probably more of a reaction to the nauseating and non-stop hype and adoration he got, especially from announcers/analysts. He was an all time great college football player, not Superman.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
It's okay for LSU's defense to whiff on a screen pass to TJ Yeldon, too, but you can bet your pants that we're putting it on our pre-game highlight reel. It's nothing against Timmy, but Timmy crying after we beat them down is a shining example of "Make Their *** Quit," and it's only natural that Bama fans wanna relive it again and again and again.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Last edited:

beardensdaman44

All-SEC
Mar 7, 2006
In a big game setting, win or lose, it is emotional. I don't have a problem with crying after a win or loss. Seeing Tebow cry on our does nothing for me though. I just don't get why it's a rallying point. None the less, we're all on the same side here. :) Just a thought. RTR

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Even with all the hype Tebow got, I rather have him on my team than Winston, Manziel or Newton. I'm sure you all would agree with that.....
Agree. Tebow is more than a good football player. He is an excellent explain of man and true Christian. Football wise, I 'hate' him. As a man, I appreciate him.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

Why don't you give him a break, Nick...

Oh, you zip it, Urban! Don James was my coach, and he called me a talking pile of pig slop. And that was when my parents drove all the way from West Virginia to see me play the game. And did I cry?
No, no, no.
Yeah! NO. And do you know why?
No...
Because there's no crying in football. THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL! No crying!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
IMO, this is the best highlight video The University has ever put together. If you're not at work, crank up your speakers and ENJOY!

"And then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train comin' your way."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.