Tampa Bay @ Atlanta

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Same here. Even better, the guy I'm playing this week has Roddy White, who isn't playing. Then I picked up the Falcons' defense tonight and they have a pick six and a punt return TD.
Good grief. Your game should be about as big of a slaughter as the Falcons-Bucs game.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Good grief. Your game should be about as big of a slaughter as the Falcons-Bucs game.
Even with the two garbage TDs, the Falcons' D earned 49 points and Julio got me 41.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Everyone talks about Bama players underachieving in the NFL, one reason is because the worst teams in the league get the tops picks. Notice how our players who go later in the draft or to good teams are doing well: such as Lacy (packers), Hightower(patriots) Carpenter(seahawks)Julio(falcons), Upshaw(ravens), Mosley(ravens), Chapman(colts) etc. Yea if you get picked by the Bucs or Browns you are probably going to be seen as not meeting expectations as those teams are terrible..

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Everyone talks about Bama players underachieving in the NFL, one reason is because the worst teams in the league get the tops picks. Notice how our players who go later in the draft or to good teams are doing well: such as Lacy (packers), Hightower(patriots) Carpenter(seahawks)Julio(falcons), Upshaw(ravens), Mosley(ravens), Chapman(colts) etc. Yea if you get picked by the Bucs or Browns you are probably going to be seen as not meeting expectations as those teams are terrible..
Yeah, I really feel sorry for Mark Barron. The Bucs are pretty darn bad.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.