Link: Update: Jameis winston out whole clemson game!!!!!!!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It seems that the extra suspension was not so much for what he said/did but for not being totally truthful (aka he lied) about the whole situation.

I think that I heard that the line on the game just dropped from 20 to 12 points.
there is a much stronger rumor going around now that seems to have some Noles on reddit r/cfb really concerned. An ex fsu beat writer is saying that Jameis might be done at FSU. I won't say why as it's a rumor but it is all there if anyone wants to dig

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
It seems that the extra suspension was not so much for what he said/did but for not being totally truthful (aka he lied) about the whole situation.

I think that I heard that the line on the game just dropped from 20 to 12 points.
The fact that he lied should warrant an additional game. Jumping on the table was a key fact in the case. It means he wanted everyone looking at him when he made that comment. He's bad and he wants, no needs everyone else to appreciate that fact.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
there is a much stronger rumor going around now that seems to have some Noles on reddit r/cfb really concerned. An ex fsu beat writer is saying that Jameis might be done at FSU. I won't say why as it's a rumor but it is all there if anyone wants to dig
Whoa.....I'm all in on that....

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Doesn't Florida State University have a Student Code of Conduct that students must comply with? If they do, and they should, the administration should dish out consequences for that behavior that was exhibited.

That being said, since he is also a student athlete, he should also get a consequence from his Head Coach, who appears to be Missing In Action! In fact he apparently declined an already scheduled interview with Sam Ponder today.

Someone earlier called him a criminal. Isn't that spelled "Criminole" in Tallahassee?
Agreed. Our thoughts appear to be in sync on this.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
It does when you have a track record, and where you said it isn't where you said you said it.
The fact he did it should have been the complete game, not this 1st half only nonsense. If he lied, it should have been an additional game, if not more.

The PTB at FSU are almost as despicable. What a farce.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I think Forced Sex U might lose now. Now I do wonder if they are losing going into the second half and the back up is having a horrible game if suddenly Winston will have "learned his lesson"
Yeah, call me cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if FSU is down at the end of the 3rd Q, and they call upon the Penn State decision to waive the remainder of the punishment because 'he's carried himself with integrity since his moment of indiscretion', or combine it with tOSU 'we'll let him play this quarter but we promise to make him sit out the first quarter of the next game'.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I have a hard time believing that's the case. If they go out tonight and still dominate the game without him, which I halfway expect, it may get some people off the Famous Jameis bandwagon. If Maguire goes out and plays very well, he could be the cure for the headache that Winston has given the PTB in Tallahassee. But they've already shown that success outweighs integrity in their minds.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I hope Jameis does get to sit with the team. A whole game suspension puts the game tonight in jeopardy. Jameis' teammates are miffed and will let him know. If FSU wins, fine, but either way Jameis is now being held responsible for letting his team mates down. This is so much more just than a half game which would allow Jameis to come out a hero.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Where are the rumors coming from that Winston may be done at FSU? Just in general or anything specific?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I hope Jameis does get to sit with the team. A whole game suspension puts the game tonight in jeopardy. Jameis' teammates are miffed and will let him know. If FSU wins, fine, but either way Jameis is now being held responsible for letting his team mates down. This is so much more just than a half game which would allow Jameis to come out a hero.
I'd like to see that, too. But I don't think there's any way they'll have him anywhere near the stadium. Too much potential for even more bad publicity by him being shown and discussed every 30 seconds on the broadcast. Plus, it's not outside the realm of possibility that this genius will do something stupid on camera.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I can't believe FSU is surprised that he lied. If I were them, I'd kind of assume that he did.
Let's call is Sandusky syndrome.
If a situation would endanger the football program, they have a tendency to believe lies, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Where are the rumors coming from that Winston may be done at FSU? Just in general or anything specific?
it was supposedly an ex beat reporter, now that I've looked into the guy I don't believe he was. Just some random dude. Don't believe random dude has it right

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.