Link: Update: Jameis winston out whole clemson game!!!!!!!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I am increasingly of the opinion that Rapeis is his own punishment.
NFL teams, in today's climate, will be wary. This young man is costing himself millions. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
There are some guys who are such a pain in the neck that their personality is too much for their natural physical talents to overcome.
Well at least he still has baseball...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Thanks for posting that cause that the kinda reaction & body language that tells me that Jimbo is fed up & disgusted with Jameis..It was disrespectful if you ask me for Jameis to come out in his uni & prolly thought he was going to get in maybe..That look from Jimbo is worth a 1000 words & makes me wonder if there's something to the rumors that Jameis will be kicked off the team all together & his time & chances are gone..
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Here is the link on bleacher report to the video. Not sure if the link will work or not.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Is he draft eligible after this season? If he is, then he is gone, and if he isn't, then I can see him doing something stupid that will either get him kicked off the team or make him lose whatever eligibility he has left to go to the NFL. If he does that, it will cost him millions because most teams will not risk a high draft pick on a loose cannon like that. Of course, he could also end up turning The Longest Yard into a reality series.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
What is the definition of SUSPENSION? He came out fully dressed for combat, but was apparently to go change. He came back and was on the sidelines. I thought he should not have been on the sidelines.

What is the definition of SUSPENSION at FSU? Be the back-up QB just in case. Come out fully dressed. He does look like a loose cannon. Didn't Jimbo know that he had fully dressed for the game?

What would the definition of suspension mean at Alabama?

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
We all know what this kid has done in the past and he was in full display last night. I'm wonderiing if Winston and Coker were on good terms cause we all saw this kid on the sideline last night. And also how Winston treated the backup after the win last night.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
There is probably more dirt on Winston that we don't know about yet. It was said above,he is a cancer.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
There is probably more dirt on Winston that we don't know about yet.
Hearing from FSU folks that there's more about to hit the fan - one suggested the rape victim was one of those present at the student union when Winston did his 'table dance'.

More than one are saying he'll probably never play another down at FSU.

Guess we'll see what happens...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Hearing from FSU folks that there's more about to hit the fan - one suggested the rape victim was one of those present at the student union when Winston did his 'table dance'.

TMZ needs to get on this. They show no mercy..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Wow!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

i'll believe that when I see it.

Whether he should play another down is another story, but FSU has sold their integrity to keep him playing.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

this is exactly what I was hinting about Saturday morning

the "former beat reporter" that was advancing the story turned out to not be real, as an fyi

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
See, when you are suspended you don't even dress out or come on to the sidelines. This is a farce on Fsu's end.
And ABC for showing him every other play! Networks usually have a policy of not showing negative occurrences on the field so as not to glorify and bring attention to them. He is about as a negative occurrence as they come.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
So the rumor of the girl being at student union is false? I thought she withdrew from the school? If it is true, Oh boy, this is going to end bad for him and the school. I would imgaine a story like this will break soon this week or next week if it is true.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.