Link: Update: Jameis winston out whole clemson game!!!!!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
So where is the 7 million coming from. He is not getting any money until he goes pro which very well may not be this year. His stock is dropping like a rock and with the NFL's new found emphasis in domestic abuse it will likely drop even further. Where would Winston get 7 million to settle now and his bonus may not be much more than that when and if he gets drafted high enough to pay it. My point is this whole thing sounds like a lawyer posturing for his client trying to make the victim out to be this gold digger when in actuality she is the very definition of a victim.

I would say we dodged a lethal bullet with Winston, but the fact is he would be riding the bench here in anonymity or would have been kicked off the team. Saban isn't going to play a kid who gets in his doghouse no matter how good he may or may not be.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I can imagine if we did have him, not only would he riding the pine.................and in the doghouse..........and looking to transfer to API.

Yes, we dodged a major bullet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.