Link: Update: Jameis winston out whole clemson game!!!!!!!

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Lol good one. Security in The student union as well.
I can tell you from personal knowledge, if George Jenkins (founder of Publix)were still alive, Mr. Winston would have the opportunity of a lifetime...away from football. George would take this young man under his wing (read 1950's discipline) and offer him an opportunity to learn the grocery business , from the ground up. If he responded positively, he would have lifetime employment, promotion opportunity and a chance to be very successful...if he continued his "fun-filled" ways, he would be unemployed and in jail for larceny.

I can tell you from personal knowledge, if George Jenkins (founder of Publix)were still alive, Mr. Winston would have the opportunity of a lifetime...away from football. George would take this young man under his wing (read 1950's discipline) and offer him an opportunity to learn the grocery business , from the ground up. If he responded positively, he would have lifetime employment, promotion opportunity and a chance to be very successful...if he continued his "fun-filled" ways, he would be unemployed and in jail for larceny.
That's why I think he's gone after this year. He'll never learn.

stlimprov

1st Team
Nov 9, 2005
Saint Louis, MO
The fact he did it should have been the complete game, not this 1st half only nonsense. If he lied, it should have been an additional game, if not more.

The PTB at FSU are almost as despicable. What a farce.
Oh, yeah...not disagreeing with that at all. Just saying that I'm guessing some powers might be feeling they've covered for him, and if they feel he's messing with them, the fatigue could be showing.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree I wouldn't want him on my sidelines at all cause he's going to be a distraction with him being there at all..I would have told him to stay away from the stadium & think about his actions as he's watching FSU play on his TV at home..

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
They had the "highlight" of Jimbo sending Jameis to the locker room pregame to change. It looked like Jameis mouthed of to Jimbo and Jimbo looked annoyed.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
They had the "highlight" of Jimbo sending Jameis to the locker room pregame to change. It looked like Jameis mouthed of to Jimbo and Jimbo looked annoyed.
FSU should drop that clown like a hot potato. And I don't mean Jimbo. Jameis...is...bad...news...period!
The more I see, and hear, of him, the more I feel he's been head-butted one time too many.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
FSU should drop that clown like a hot potato. And I don't mean Jimbo. Jameis...is...bad...news...period!
The more I see, and hear, of him, the more I feel he's been head-butted one time too many.
I am increasingly of the opinion that Rapeis is his own punishment.
NFL teams, in today's climate, will be wary. This young man is costing himself millions. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
There are some guys who are such a pain in the neck that their personality is too much for their natural physical talents to overcome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.