****Bama vs. UF Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
This is my concern also. I was starting to feel better about the secondary, after playing all last season with one cobbled together with bailing wire. Now, here we are again. Jarrick is out, Perry for one half, EJ is not full speed and CJ hasn't met expectations. I hope TB will be the shut-down guy, but that's a big burden to put on a frosh...
This would be a great game for some guys to break out. We know Geno Smith has great coverage skills from his freshman year. Tony Brown needs to be who we think he is. Cyrus Jones just needs to gets his head around and he'd be a great CB. At this point our guys just haven't put it all together in one play.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
Watching again from Turkey... does anybody have a link for the radio broadcast online?

Thanks

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I don't think you have to worry too much about that. Driskel is no Peyton Manning. It might be possible for him to have the kind of day Payton had back in February.:)
He's due for a breakout game and if our secondary doesn't play better, he could have one today. We need some DBs to break out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.