****Bama vs. UF Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
RTR- I'm appreciating the SEC network this morning. Seeing the atmosphere on campus before the game makes me feel closer to being there. Even having to look at Finebomb and his Vulcan ears is a welcome sight. Can't wait for the game.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Wow, Blake Sims is the first QB at Alabama to be able to win games with his feet since Andrew Zow. - Tim Tebow. :confused:Wow
I also found that laughable and idiotic. It clearly demonstrates a lack of knowledge. The only reason anyone would say that is because AZ is black. He was a pocket passer, not a runner. Watts was more of a runner for us.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I also found that laughable and idiotic. It clearly demonstrates a lack of knowledge. The only reason anyone would say that is because AZ is black. He was a pocket passer, not a runner. Watts was more of a runner for us.
Exactly. Very uninformed statement . Black quarterback does not mean running quarterback. You would think Tebow would know better being he was the runner and Leak was the passer his freshman year.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Wow Troy just moved right down the field on UGA and have 1st and goal. Justin Thomas the former Bama commit who ended up going to Georgia Tech is gashing Virginia Tech. He turned out to be a very good player in the triple option system at GTech.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Does anyone else get ticked off at that Dr. Pepper playoff commercial? "All those others seasons...they don't count." Ha!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
One thing I haven't seen discussed this week (maybe I just missed it) is if Florida will feel the pressure. With so much being made about Muschamp potentially being on the hot seat along with the close call vs. UK last week, I thought this would have been brought up more by the talking heads.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Who would say are the other ones?
Andrew Zow was a pocket passer , not a runner. Tyler Watts was the better, faster runner . I would say Blake is probably the best athlete at QB since Walter Lewis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.