Game Thread: ****Bama vs. UF Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Couple of observations:

1) Was that illegal man downfield call due to having an extra ref on the LOS? I don't know if this game has an extra ref, but it's a thought.

2) Defense is playing solid for the most part.

3) Offense is moving the ball, but obviously need to hold onto the ball. Props to Florida for doing what they can to create TOs.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I read once Coach Bryant made someone carry a football everywhere he went for a week to cure his fumblitus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Any doubt about the better team? This team is scary talented. This team is scary good. This team is scary to us fans.... And coaches.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I know everyone is upset with the three fumbles. But I will say two of them were perfect hits and the ball would have been knocked loose on 99% of all ball carriers. The last one on Sims was perfect timing. He just tucked the ball after the fake and the hand hit it at that time. The defense is not supposed to be that deep in our backfield. No excuses. Just saying not as bad as it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.