LSU vs State Game Thread

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Almost comeback? What was the final score? I thought it was a curb-stomping (literally).
This has been coming - DM is a better coach than some give him credit for, and if they stay healthy (they haven't the last few years and they aren't that deep) they will beat the Barn. If that happens, this will be Bama's trap game, but it won't be a real "trap" because the dogs may have only one loss coming in. They are the darkhorse in the West.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Michigan lost 26-10 to Utah today. Maybe Les can take that job if things go bad for him this year.
IMO both Michigan and LSU could use a shake up at the top. I think Hoke is gone after this year and it would be Miles' last chance (at his age) to return to his alma mater. After the hires of Rodriguez and Hoke, Michigan has to get a proven winner at the highest level. The fact he is Michigan Man would be a plus.

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
It blows my mind all the people who I talk to who are so shocked by Mississippi State's success.

Dak Prescott was a Heisman candidate before the season even started, and everyone close to Starkville knew how good this team was. This is by far Dan Mullen's best team, and Mississippi State may very well return to Atlanta for the first time since 1998, when they almost defeated Tee Martin and Tennessee.

It blows my mind all the people who I talk to who are so shocked by Mississippi State's success.

Dak Prescott was a Heisman candidate before the season even started, and everyone close to Starkville knew how good this team was. This is by far Dan Mullen's best team, and Mississippi State may very well return to Atlanta for the first time since 1998, when they almost defeated Tee Martin and Tennessee.
I was with you until you said ATL.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
like everyone said. it's not a huge surprise. MSU has a very physical defense, some good WR's, and a solid RB. Prescott is a Tebow like player. And the starter for LSU at QB is not good at all. They better keep the backup in as the starter or it's going to be a Mobile Al bowl type year

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
If Mississippi State can't force at least 3-4 turnovers against Alabama, lock down Amari Cooper, and convert on 3rd down, Mississippi State will not defeat Alabama.

like everyone said. it's not a huge surprise. MSU has a very physical defense, some good WR's, and a solid RB. Prescott is a Tebow like player. And the starter for LSU at QB is not good at all. They better keep the backup in as the starter or it's going to be a Mobile Al bowl type year
Yeah, MSU had been toying with an LSU victory for years now. It's always a close game, and they almost lost it last night. LSU is down this year. They'll find a way to play Bama close though, then again, maybe not this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.