****Bama vs. UF Post-Game Thread****

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anxious to hear about Blake`s shoulder. I would hope and expect that if he had any sort of separation or sprain he wouldn`t have come back in.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am so proud of our team to fight and win after all that adversity. Sims is a special player and I am glad he is our QB.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Our team looked good today, at times great. Like I said earlier, we are failing at the little things. We need to clean them up. If we can do that, watch out there now!
Unless we get a bunch of folks hurt, we`re going to be hard to handle down the stretch. Blake`s the man. IMHO, if he was going to have truly serious deficits, we`d see them by now.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
While Coop was being interviewed by CBS, Hargraves waited, even after his teammates had left the field, to congratulate him! Class...gotta lookook out for this young (sophomore) man!
That says a lot because he knows he got postered all day. Takes a lot of class to hang out and congratulate Coop.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.