****Bama vs. UF Post-Game Thread****

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Earlier in the season when Blake would throw I was hopeful but not confident. Now, just wow. I'm completely confident when he drops back. He has really come on, he keeps improving like this we may have another really good season.

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
Great win! Impressed with CLK....he's really made an impact on this offense...I think the players play "looser" under him...It may be that more turnovers have come with that...but may be attributable to inexperience as well....I think today's mistakes may do much to make us a better team....
RTR

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Saban said Blake has a bruised throwing shoulder and the bye week is coming at a good time. Saban then said that Cooper is a really really good player. Lol

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
First, I was very happy with the play calling for the majority of the game.

Second, our guys have GOT to work on that ball security. Sheesh!

Finally, anyone NOT talking about Amari Cooper for Heisman, is flat out of their mind!

pbearbryant

Scout Team
Nov 2, 2007
Our head coach should get a lot of praise as well. We faced a lot of adversity and we didn't blink. This group of players I think have truly bought into taking it one play a time. AWESOME WIN

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
First, I was very happy with the play calling for the majority of the game.

Second, our guys have GOT to work on that ball security. Sheesh!

Finally, anyone NOT talking about Amari Cooper for Heisman, is flat out of their mind!
you said it. wow cooper is the best receiver in college football and the best player period. until someone shuts him down, you cannot argue with that.

how good are Ole Miss' DBs? I am curious.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.