****Bama vs. UF Post-Game Thread****

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I agree. Normally I'd say Muschamp is done. He looks lost on that sideline most of the time. Reminds me very much of a former coach at Alabama. However, the East is so down at the moment, he may win 10 games just by making sure the team makes it to the stadium.
yeah, i don't think muschamp is sec head coach material at all, but the east is atrocious this season. i guess that is like saying water is wet ;)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Sorry, I'm late to this, but I watched the replay last night on my directtv box and I noticed few things:

1. Sims definitely has taken control of the offense. He's getting the plays in faster and doing what he needs to do to get the play started.

2. I thought Henry and Yeldon didn't play well in 1st half because of their injuries. We should see them explode in the coming weeks.

3. Teams is now going to have to account Blake as a passer, which means more opportunies for the trio ( Yeldon, Henry and Drake) .

4. Coker showed huge improvement in his goalline situations. He took two sacks in the last few weeks in same position. His confidence is growing and Coker will be a great QB for us.

5. Look for Sims to break records this season, Cooper too.

6. Texas A and M hasn't faced a real team to this date, so I wouldn't proclaim them as the best team to beat in SEC just yet. our defense will be ready for them. They should be peaking just at right time when we face them.... Be glad we're facting them later instead of earlier in the season.

7. I think we found our identify as a team this year... Explosive plays, kill clock wear defense down type. We could be down 21-0 and yet, we're favored to win the game because of our mentality in 3 and 4th quarter where team get tired of us...

8. I still think we didn't open up lot of playbook against them... It wasn't even necessary because we had huge plays time to time. i dont think we'll crack the book open even more until in two weeks. It was great to see Howard to get a catch in teh game, and I anticpate we'll see more of him going forward. I think it was done by design. Which brings me to no. 9

9. I think if Defense isn't loading the boxes and I suspect teams will not do that all the time because they know Sims can pass. Howard should get lot of attention in second half of season. White and Jones as well.

10. Tony Brown performed well. This creates unique situaiton. What happens when jackson comes back in two weeks? Washington played well to the point where perry didn't even play much in second half.
Cyrus jones did solid job and I like what we have. I wish we could see Marlon to get some playing time just to see what's up, but I'm afraid he may not be ready just yet. HE could be playing in November/December depending on progress.

11. i think leon Brown get benched and Domick Jackson gets the start in two weeks. too many false starts.. and I know coaches is going to work their butts off this week. I feel sorry for them.

12. Last but not the least. Drake may not get a chance to run the ball, but he's getting lot of opportunites on the field and he's making best of it. I'm proud of him for sticking to what works for him.

13. I think IF we continue to get better as season progress.. we may see something special happening this season..whether it's sims... What if Sims skyrocket from undrafted to 4th, 5th round picks? its a thought. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.