****Bama vs. UF Post-Game Thread****

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Let's not do this again. I know it is your opinion and this is a message board. But it is my opinion we shouldn't do this comparison again
Well put, we have been blessed to have these two and many of the others both now and in the past. I will say that having Coop in the headlines so much has to be having a positive impact on future receiver recruiting. Maybe some who were on the fence won't listen when other coaches tell them they'll have trouble getting on the field or won't be targeted enough to be visible to the NFL...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Coop should be the front runner for The Heisman & if Blake keeps playing at the level he's playing at throwing the ball to Coop, Coop's biggest competition for The Heisman will be Blak himself..Cause Blake's name should be thrown around in the conversation as well..He's been every bit as impressive as any QB or player in college football this year..I was thinking to myself as I was watching Blake this afternoon..How good do y'all think he could have been if he would've had a year or two under his belt of being of PT as our QB..I can't believe how much better he's gotten throwing the ball from game 1 up to today's game against Florida..After he wins a NC this year leading our offense, I hope he goes on to the NFL, and has a great career in the NFL..Cause I think he's looked as good a sCam Newton throwing the ballhis senior year, and Blake will only get better after each game & gets even more comfortable running our offense..I'm soooo proud of Blake cause he's the ultimate "Team Player"..I'll take Blake over Jameis in a heartbeat as well..Cause he's been as impressive on the field as Jameis & off the field there's no comparison..I think Blake is every bit as good as Jameis as a football player & a million times better as a descent human being than Jameis..Jameis should take note from Blake as to how to act & conduct yourself away from the football field..

Coach25

1st Team
Sep 1, 2014
Coop should be the front runner for The Heisman & if Blake keeps playing at the level he's playing at throwing the ball to Coop, Coop's biggest competition for The Heisman will be Blak himself..Cause Blake's name should be thrown around in the conversation as well..He's been every bit as impressive as any QB or player in college football this year..I was thinking to myself as I was watching Blake this afternoon..How good do y'all think he could have been if he would've had a year or two under his belt of being of PT as our QB..I can't believe how much better he's gotten throwing the ball from game 1 up to today's game against Florida..After he wins a NC this year leading our offense, I hope he goes on to the NFL, and has a great career in the NFL..Cause I think he's looked as good a sCam Newton throwing the ballhis senior year, and Blake will only get better after each game & gets even more comfortable running our offense..I'm soooo proud of Blake cause he's the ultimate "Team Player"..I'll take Blake over Jameis in a heartbeat as well..Cause he's been as impressive on the field as Jameis & off the field there's no comparison..I think Blake is every bit as good as Jameis as a football player & a million times better as a descent human being than Jameis..Jameis should take note from Blake as to how to act & conduct yourself away from the football field..
I like the way you think. Cooper is the best reciever I have seen in a long long time.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Great game and the outcome seemed to come in line with expectations. Only negative to me beside the turnovers--stupid penalties. We used to be one of the least penalized teams, but ever since christabol has been here our o line penalties have skyrocketed. Correlation?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I believe Kiffin has been a godsend for Sims

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.