****Bama vs. UF Post-Game Thread****

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
There are no more questions about Blake Sims ability IMO. He is the man..
Glad to hear that. I never expected him to perform at quite this level, but his abilities have been questioned so much, even I started to doubt him a bit. I said I thought Coker would end up being the starter, and I have to admit I was pretty disappointed with his last A-Day performance.

If this team plays as sloppy as they did in the first half, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, LSU, Auburn... it's hard to imagine beating them. But, on the other hand, if you look at the yardage, if Alabama's offense and defense performs like that, who can beat them? This might not be a good Florida team, but it was about as talented as any team Alabama will face.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I feel much better about our team. Dominant in all phases..just need to clean up turnovers and not sure what happened with ST.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Our best QB is starting and I am very happy for him. WTG Blake!
Coker will have is day.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
Ball security and discipline. If we hold on to the ball and don't lose our head with penalties, the Florida buses are running at halftime. I think the team showed they can play through adversity. Blake played well and hopefully hushed the remaining murmurs of the imaginary "split" in the fan base about quarterback. Everybody loves a winner, and he definitely is one. I think we had 3 or 4 turnovers in the first half and still found a way to win. I will take that all day long. RTR.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.