Lane Kiffin as O-Coordinator - your opinion

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
One more article: http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/09/alabamas_lane_kiffin_has_found.html

Let me say this.. He's real good with QBs... If i were him, I would stay with Alabama another year, show that HE can work wonders with Sims and then next year Coker... NFL will definitely come and call him... I think Many of us forget that Saban have asked Coaches to stay with program at minimum of 2 years and after that they can leave.
I definitely feel that he will be here next year. If anything just to get a shot at playing Southern Cal. in Dallas. (if that game is next year)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Herbie was on Colin Cowherd's show today. Here's what he said:

"I think Alabama- what Lane Kiffin has done with their offense- I think it's fascinating. All the Alabama fans and SEC fans when Lane Kiffin got hired (said ) 'Nick Saban had the audacity to bring in Lane Kiffin to Tuscaloosa.' Now, they've never seen an offense like what they've seen so far with an inexperienced quarterback like Blake Sims. I've had head coaches and defensive coordinators I've talked to in the last week say 'this is scary now,' and 'now it's officially scary,' because Nick's always won with defense and being tough and physical on offense with a good running game, but the scheme and the athletic ability they have at running back and receiver is frightening."

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I will judge him after we win the NC. If we don't win the NC then ………………….

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.