Wazzu vs Oregon game thread

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Man that announcer is an idiot. Apparently getting blown out by Oregon makes a team (Michigan State who he has ahead of Alabama) great. He wants to reward teams for getting their butts kicked or some such nonsense. I guess Washington State might be knocking at his top four after this.

Man I hate those top fours, it's like a platform for idiocy.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Washington State is not a good team by any stretch of the imagination and this game should not be at 7 pts. with 2 minutes to go. Oregon is still who they have been for the last 5 years.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Washington State is not a good team by any stretch of the imagination and this game should not be at 7 pts. with 2 minutes to go. Oregon is still who they have been for the last 5 years.
Not if you listen to the announcer. They're a great team and they're proving it...

At least even he was able to see that pass interference.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Not if you listen to the announcer. They're a great team and they're proving it...

At least even he was able to see that pass interference.
I really wasn't listening. If one of them was Joe Tessitore, then I can understand. He just may be on the Nike payroll.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.