Tom Ritter's Crew Sucks!

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
It seems his crew is consistently bad. I still maintain that the "interception" in the 2011 LSU game cost us that game. The aTm game last year was a TRAVESTY as well. I will never forget that receiver having his left foot a full 6" out of bounds when he caught it and then ran an additional 20 yards.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
What was so frustrating was that they were calling us for ticky-tack stuff --pinky touches the facemask? throw the flag. DB shoves WR out? Throw a flag on the WR.

And then They weren't calling Florida for anything. Their OL were grabbing the DLs facemasks on a regular basis. And I mean grabbing and yanking.

I'd love to see the crew's ratings for the week.

Bamaparrotheads

3rd Team
Jan 27, 2011
Madison, AL
No I was impressed by their ability to see a 300 lb OL flinch from 50 yards away and yet completely turn a blind eye to a horse collar from 10 feet away.

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
A late hit on Sims was never call. A holding on Yeldon behind the LOS was never call. CNS and staff were complaining, but good ole Verne and Gary were too busy discussing about the weather to care about the game at hand.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yes. They are pathetic. I don't like Wagers' crew, either, and Puley's bunch are pretty close to incompetent, but Ritter's foul-ups are the worst, by a good distance. I wish Shaw would just cashier the lot of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.