Tom Ritter's Crew Sucks!

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
That horse collar call was terrible. I was screaming at the TV. Ritter looks like a deer in front of a Mack truck, if only the truck would hit him.....

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
What was so frustrating was that they were calling us for ticky-tack stuff --pinky touches the facemask? throw the flag. DB shoves WR out? Throw a flag on the WR.
I think that penalty wiped out a 30 yard gain. That penalty (and his injury) kept Sims from breaking Hunter's record.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
A late hit on Sims was never call. A holding on Yeldon behind the LOS was never call. CNS and staff were complaining, but good ole Verne and Gary were too busy discussing about the weather to care about the game at hand.
Not to start a qb argument ,because we have a lot of them lol,the worst no call was the late hit on Coker that wasn't called when Ritter was staring right at him

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Who remembers the horrible calls in the 2007 LSU game?
The only thing I remember other than arenas's runback and us losing is the fact Hester was the biggest mismatch for us in the 1st quarter and les for whatever reason les in his infinite wisdom goes away from using him

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.