Tony Brown appreciation

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I'm not really stepping out on a limb when I say this, but Tony Brown is three and done as far as Alabama is concerned. Tony will be playing in the NFL after his junior year in Tuscaloosa.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yesterday the defense as a whole looked like something we're all a little more familiar with

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Great thread. He played like an experience player. I would like to give all of our secondary props yesterday. Outside the busted coverage from Jabriel Washington they all played much better. This was interesting given that we were playing mostly 2s & 3s yesterday. Only regular starter was Landon Collins (who also played like a beast yesterday). RTR. The future is bright in the secondary and them getting meaningful minutes in SEC play will only make us better.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'll give a thumbs up to big Cam Robinson also. You didn't hear his name called at all yesterday. That's a good thing. True freshman LT holding up against a true SEC defense. Props to big Cam..

Great thread. He played like an experience player. I would like to give all of our secondary props yesterday. Outside the busted coverage from Jabriel Washington they all played much better. This was interesting given that we were playing mostly 2s & 3s yesterday. Only regular starter was Landon Collins (who also played like a beast yesterday). RTR. The future is bright in the secondary and them getting meaningful minutes in SEC play will only make us better.
Cyrus is a one, who played well yesterday too.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saw that too. They had a little "AJ vs Barrett" kind of meeting. Never really knew what BS was upset about since it came after a successful play IIRC.
Completely different from AJ and Barrett. AJ got upset from Barrett not snapping the ball fast enough and embarrassed his teammate. Seemed like Blake was telling Cam to calm down because he had been getting into a few shove matches with Fowler after the previous few plays. IIRC, there was another guy at the end of the line the next play. Not sure if it was just an unbalanced line or what.

In re: Tony Brown. He played very well yesterday. Who does he replace if he becomes a starter? Eddie hasn't stayed healthy, but Cyrus doesn't have Tony's size. Going to guess he takes Cyrus' spot if/when Eddie gets healthy.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He looked like Undercover Brother on the sidelines yesterday. Didn't look like someone from this decade.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.