Link: Video: Mississippi State Center Stomps On Two Different LSU Players

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
This isn't a school matter, this is a conference matter. If the school wants to take action, fine, but this sort of stuff is where the league should take action. I mean, if he wasn't trying to injure someone just what the heck was he doing? "I lost my balance while I was stomping the one dude and the next time that caused me to jump over and stomp on the other guy?" sounds like a pretty weak defense to me. If stopping behavior like this isn't on the agenda, then quit all that feel good talk about "protecting the players" because it is a joke.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm glad they beat LSU but apparently Mittippi Tate needs more than just talent on the field to gain an advantage.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dirty play. Super dirty. No place for it in the game, but those things have a way of policing themselves. He'll run up on the wrong one soon

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Dirty play. Super dirty. No place for it in the game, but those things have a way of policing themselves. He'll run up on the wrong one soon
Yeah, a chop block can end a guy's career. Not sure why he would want that target on his back.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I hope Coach Saban talks to officials about him. I think that is as bad as the reason Perry was ejected last week suspended for the 1st half against Florida.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
As 92 Tide pointed out, something tells me that if the officials don't handle this, the players will.

And MSU will be really unhappy with the players' solution.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Re: MSU's Dillon Day jumps on LSU players

He's also the one that had the REALLY late hit on the 2 yard line. I mean, the play was over a good 2-3 seconds and he takes a good 3-4 steps and hammers a dlineman. Big penalty too...1 whole yard.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Re: MSU's Dillon Day jumps on LSU players

I'm not even a little bit surprised by his move. Partly because of his history, and partly because of who his HC is and the team he plays for on Saturday. Pathetic, and not accidental.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
This is the same guy that did this last year a few times. Right?
He was suspended for a half last year for this.

I'm not one to wish injury on a player, but if he keeps this up and the SEC doesn't put a stop to it, I hope his season ends before he can end someone else's.

He's a piece of garbage.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.