Link: Video: Mississippi State Center Stomps On Two Different LSU Players

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
he's a total thug and should be gone for the year.

and if he does this to one of our players I wouldn't have much problem if someone "accidentally" rolled up both his legs.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I saw where Mullen denied there was any wrong doing in her press conference after practice today.

State needs new theme song, Who lets the dogs out is old. Mullen will like this one since he he cant see maybe he can hear. I have a feeling they will not be getting the sympathy vote for many teams this year. LSU and MS deserve each other it seems.

From the show Stomp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBGGWUwV2vQ

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
When a player is suspended, they should not be allowed on the sideline for that game IMO!

I asked in the Winston thread what a suspension was and I don't recall anyone responding to that. I think Jameis should not have been on the sideline. If he wanted to look like a fool in the stands with his full uniform on that would be his problem.

Does the SEC have a definition of a SUSPENSION? What rights does a suspended player have in the SEC? Can he stand with his team on the sideline in street clothes? Can he step on someone if they run into the sidelines and he doesn't have a uniform on?

I think Jameis being on the field in full uniform, then sent to change and coming back with his jersey on was a big distraction for fans, players, coaches, et al. My preference was not to see his smiling face on the sideline during the game. The TV cameras were there to eat it up!

My preference is NOT to see #63 on the sideline in the MSU vs aTm game! That will also be a distraction to players who do the right thing!

So,what does SUSPENDED really mean to those in the know?

P. S. A player suspended from any game does not deserve the Heisman, JMHO!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm glad that piece of garbage is missing a game - if he does it again, I hope teams start aiming for his knees.

Yah, I said it.

Dirtbags like this don't belong in the sport - and if the powers that be won't keep him under control, then I'm fine if the opposing players insure he won't injure them or their teammates.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Guy is dirty and needs to be out. SEC just sent the message that you can stomp with both feet on an opponent's, um, most vulnerable area and sit out one game. No respect for Mullen after this --he has shown where he stands.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
LSU knows all about this sort of behavior.

One other comment. That's 300+ pounds of fat LARD on that one small hand of #4. I only wish that #41 (Upshaw) had seen it happen the way it did. That LARD ______ may have been laying on the green grass.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Maybe LSU Players play dirty against us..And maybe that's why we see LSU Players going down & are usually helped off the field so many times when our players rings their bell really hard..LOL

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I saw a quote on MrSEC today from Mullen saying the stomper didn't do anything wrong:
“We disagree, completely disagree with the ruling that was given to us by the league. We’re going to follow what the (SEC commissioner Mike Slive’s) decisions are.

Every year, we seem to have to overcome some adversities throughout the year. And one of the things in preparing the team for that is to get a lot of guys ready.”
The story goes on to explain the stomper's backup isn't very good, which will put Miss State behind the eight ball for their next game with aTm.

I saw a quote on MrSEC today from Mullen saying the stomper didn't do anything wrong:

The story goes on to explain the stomper's backup isn't very good, which will put Miss State behind the eight ball for their next game with aTm.
Good for him because everone saw that he intentionally came down on both LSU players. Even a blind hog saw that.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Winston was suspended by the school, not the NCAA or ACC. So any restrictions on him being on the sidelines was up to the school and coach. I would imagine this suspension would keep him away from the game completely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.