Link: Video: Mississippi State Center Stomps On Two Different LSU Players

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Looks intentional to me & would kick him off the team..Cause he did the same thing last year as well against The Barn..Players can get seriously hurt by doing this to them..This isn't the WWE bud..What do y'all think????..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
That was posted in the game thread last night. He's been suspended for the same thing before. Mullen needs to take action against him for this and if he doesn't, the SEC needs to do something.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
That was posted in the game thread last night. He's been suspended for the same thing before. Mullen needs to take action against him for this and if he doesn't, the SEC needs to do something.
this is the type of offense that he should be kicked off the team for the second (and third) infraction

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
There is no place for that type of play. He's not playing to dominate his opponent, he's playing to injure them.....and there's a huge difference!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Looks intentional to me & would kick him off the team..Cause he did the same thing last year as well against The Barn..Players can get seriously hurt by doing this to them..This isn't the WWE bud..What do y'all think????..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Dirty Player... One time can be called an accident, but now he has done multiple stomps.

Potentially more damaging than 'Targeting'.
How many players must he stomp before the NCAA, SEC or MSU takes action against him?

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Shirley this is going to draw at least a one game suspension from the SEC office.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Classless player, just plain dirty.

The sad part is a vast majority of posters on the MSU forum are defending it but suggesting it was accidental (twice) or that 'it's good to have a player with a mean streak'...

IOW, it seems this idiot plays for the perfect fan base.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va

The sad part is a vast majority of posters on the MSU forum are defending it but suggesting it was accidental (twice) or that 'it's good to have a player with a mean streak'...

So, I guess their fanbase would be ok with someone from another team stomping on their Running Back's knees, or on their Quarterback's throwing arms? I'm sure the only sound heard coming from them would be crickets? RRRRRIIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!

Roll Tide!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

Not just the posters. On Maroon and White Nation some guy named Josh Barnhill wrote that he stepped on two players.

In a play you rarely, rarely see, he steps on two Tiger defenders as the play is ending.
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/09/20/dillon-day-steps-two-lsu-players/

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
That's hard to say he did it on purpose, it for sure doesn't look good but I don't think he should be suspended

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.