Early Lines for Week 5 Games of Interest

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Texas A&M's defense has always struggled against the run. Although, they did sort of shut down South Carolina's running game. I'm not sure how much of that was due to their offense completely disintegrating Carolin's defense though. So it will be very interesting to see if Arkansas can render A&M's HUNH offense useless by pounding the ball and controlling the clock. That's going to be a fun game to watch.

I'm tempted to say Tennessee can sneak up on Georgia, but crimsonaudio is right - their OL/DL is not even close to SEC caliber this year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see UCLA get beat.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm really not sure what to think of Arkansas yet. This weekend will tell me, though.
IF, IF and that's a big IF the hawgs can get their passing game even average they are going to be a tough out. That running game is a thing of beauty (if you're an old school guy). You can tell CBB has had those OL'men practicing run blocking in their sleep.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. These numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

Off week for Bama, but that doesn't mean games won't be played. Here we go

• Texas Tech is a 13.5 pt underdog to Oklahoma St.
  • UCLA is a 3.5 pt favorite over Arizona St.
  • Kentucky is favored by 14.5 over Vandy
  • Auburn is favored by 33.5 over LaTech
  • South Carolina is a 6.5 pt favorite over Mizzou
  • Texas A&M is an 11.5 pt favorite over Arkansas (Mack's note: I predicted an Arkansas victory in this game in the pre-season. I stand by that. This will go one of two ways. Arkansas will win and make me look like a genius. Or A&M will run them off the field and make me look like a quack. Won't be any in between)
  • USC is favored by 11.5 over Oregon St.
  • Stanford is favored by 5 over Washington
  • Georgia is an 18.5 pt favorite over Tennessee
  • FSU is favored by 24 over NC State
  • Ole Miss is favored by 22.5 over Memphis
  • Washington St. is a 10 pt underdog to Utah (very tempting play here. Wazzu is legit. Got some bad breaks)
  • Looking to get things back on track, LSU is favored by 44.5 over New Mexico St.

Geez...what a WEAK slate of games. Maybe I'll get to finish installing my floors this weekend.

Anyways...ENJOY the games!
Arkansas has really surprised me this year. I think you'll be looking like a genius. If it happens, the entire division will be ranked in the Top 20.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I think Ole Miss will cover the 22, UT may beat the spread, Hog's would like for them to win but I have to go with A&M

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.