Alabama at Ole Miss Will be CBS 2:30 Game of the Week (10/4)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
A&M/MSU 11am kick?? WOW!! :eek2:
LSU/Auburn will probably garner better ratings and that's why they got the primetime slot. But, MSU and A&M are better teams, IMO.

Ole Miss is going to be a very tough test. I don't think their defense is as good as Florida's, but with the game in Oxford they will be absolutely on cloud 9. Hopefully, we can shoot them down.:cool:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
what weird times for the games. I'd have thought the Vandy and UK games would be in the 11:00 slots with MSU/A&M being the prime time game and UF/UT being the 4:00 game.

Last edited:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'm thankful the stadium can only be 60,000 or so loud. It will be every bit that but hopefully not as tough a venue as an lsu or auburn.

Just wow the magnitude of this game. We'll soon find out if Ole Miss and Miss. State are pretenders or real contenders.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I thought the same about Florida-Tennessee. Not that it shouldn't be that way based on performance this year, but it wasn't too long ago that game had a huge impact on the national championship race. This year, it doesn't even have a huge impact on the SEC East race.
It hasn't been that long ago that CBS would select that game before the season started.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.