Pelini vs Muschamp in a screaming contest. Who wins and why?

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I put my money on muschamp. He would win this one. Pelini would just turn red and his pin head would pop off.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Sort of off topic, but for any of you Twitter users out there, make sure you follow @FauxPelini. It's a fan posing as Pelini and he frequently goes off on all-caps rants over all kinds of stuff. It's absolutely hilarious.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
That's easy, it's Muschamp.

The screaming would start, back and forth, and escalate until Pelini takes it a little too far while getting personal with his screaming... and Muschamp knocks him flat.

:)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That's easy, it's Muschamp.

The screaming would start, back and forth, and escalate until Pelini takes it a little too far while getting personal with his screaming... and Muschamp knocks him flat.
Nah, Muschamp has a glass jaw:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Even funnier is that the REAL Pelini got wind of this Twitter account and brought his real cat out of the tunnel for the spring game :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNFbnbYIJMo
man, that was hilarious. i have never seen evidence that muschamp has a sense of humor. even in that ad from the first week where the coaches were responding to tweets, he was the only one that didn't make at least an attempt at a joke at it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.