College Gameday

Crimsissippi

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 11, 2014
Oxford or Ocean Springs, MS
With Bama on a bye week, and Ole Miss playing Memphis, Gameday has already come out and said they are STRONGLY considering Oxford if both teams make it undefeated. Connect around town let me know today that ESPN has booked all hotel rooms in town for Oct. 4th weekend. So unless we totally WAOM (We Are Ole Miss) this chance up with Memphis, which is definitely possible, who's comin' down to enjoy the biggest weekend in the Grove since Eli against LSU with College Gameday? And honest outlooks on the game? :cheers2:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Im more worried about us vs MSU than Ole Miss, but they will hype Ole Miss up sky high and will downplay our win over Florida. But everyone did the same thing in 09 when we went there. Bo wallace will be their undoing we win big if we limit the turnovers

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
who's comin' down to enjoy the biggest weekend in the Grove since Eli against LSU with College Gameday? And honest outlooks on the game? :cheers2:
We're trying to come.....looking for tickets now; have a hotel room.

I never go into a game thinking Bama won't win. Sorry, it's our birthright! No dis-respect to the Rebel Black Bears, but beating Boise, Vandy, La Tech, and (most-likely) Memphis doesn't put the fear of The Grove in me. But of, course we have to play the game to see, don't we?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.