Link: SDS' rating of SEC QBs for Week Four...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
For a season in which the SEC was supposed to have a down year at the position, I've been pretty impressed with the signal callers thus far this year. Still not as good as the guys that left, but not as far off as I expected at the start of the season.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
What Sims has brought to the table has been amazing to me. I was pulling for the guy but wasn't sold until I saw him throw out of his own endzone on a 3rd and 11 against WVU and send a dart right into Coopers hands at the first down marker. When he did that I thought we might have something here. People rave about Marshall, but Sims is the same level of athlete. Marshall may be a touch faster, but Sims throwing is so much better than Marshall it's crazy.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
He's got plenty of zip on his passes to get the ball in tight windows and beautiful touch on the finesse passes. Blake and Prescott will be battling it out all year to see who is the top QB of the SEC..

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I went back and read the long thread we had a few weeks ago about whether Blake had separated himself, it went on for 33 pages. Four weeks into the season, with Blake the top rated qb in the conference, all that worry seems like a bad dream.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.