Auburn pipeline of UGA thugs continues

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
I am going to ask a simple question and then shut up. Have you ever been hit in the temple by a woman or a man , either one? You do not have control of yourself in that circumstance. PERIOD.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
So...I'm gonna stir things up a bit - anyone know exactly what happened in the gf incident? And don't say it doesn't matter, because it very well might. Also, what happens if he gets indicted? Does anyone know when this might happen? Or what the odds are that it will happen? Because, I assume, if it does, he's gone - and I don't think CNS would have wasted his time if this were the case. SIAP, am at work and don't have time to read all the posts.
I understand that he's been given an extremely tight path to walk, including free work in a shelter for battered women. For my personal feeling, I'd just as soon somebody else took a chance on him (and someone would). However, watching Saban for his career, I do think that he has a savior complex with some of these kids and he has a vision that he can help them, and perhaps he's the only one. Maybe he's right. Maybe his sense of power to make such a difference is exaggerated. I don't know. I don't think it's all about wins and losses, although I don't think he would have signed a piece of trash. This kid may not even make it through the legal process, in the end. Being enrolled here under Saban will probably help him there...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I understand that he's been given an extremely tight path to walk, including free work in a shelter for battered women. For my personal feeling, I'd just as soon somebody else took a chance on him (and someone would). However, watching Saban for his career, I do think that he has a savior complex with some of these kids and he has a vision that he can help them, and perhaps he's the only one. Maybe he's right. Maybe his sense of power to make such a difference is exaggerated. I don't know. I don't think it's all about wins and losses, although I don't think he would have signed a piece of trash. This kid may not even make it through the legal process, in the end. Being enrolled here under Saban will probably help him there...
This. We can throw stones all we want, but at the end of the day it's CNS's decision. I really think people here just don't like to fall into the same stereotypes as auburn.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
it's exactly this kind of stuff that caused me to disappear from the site for most of the season and I'm probably going to disappear again soon.
I typed a post about his EXACT thing last night and deleted it. But I agree!! This place isn't the same as it was when I joined and in the few years after that. Too much negativity and bad attitudes.

As for Taylor, if he plays a role in us winning a championship next year, I hope all these negative perfectionists feel inclined to not celebrate. :cool:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think that this is a large part of the reason that Saban came back to college football - to make a difference in the lives of young men. Hard to criticize a man for that.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Well I reserve the right to make fun of other fan bases for doing things we also do, and I will continue to do that.
Absolutely. Every person, regardless of how they categorize themselves or how they quantify or qualify their morality, tends (perhaps even NEEDS) to have some person or group of persons to step upon while climbing the introspective slope from humble amiability to the summit of haughty illiberality.

While we have some of the most promising Darwin Awards candidates here in the U.S., I still remorselessly enjoy every second of videos that show some insurgent, motivated by the Taliban and promises of virgins numbering three-score and some ambiguous glyph yet denied basic "secular" education in the name of clarity by that same Taliban, dramatically and unintentionally invoking his martyrdom due to his ignorance and the inability to understand basic operating concepts of high-explosive weaponry. The competition between that insurgent and the meth addict that tries to be the gathering-sudafed-at-hyper-speed-and-mixing-volatile-chemicals-yet-not-completely-attentive-or-even-knowing-how-to-do-this-but-fatally-desperate Emeril of the Cross-CSX Avenue trailer park is very tight, but I favor the insurgent's demise merely because he actually thought that he was paying heed to the bidding of a higher power.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.