ADMIN NOTE: New Ebola thread reset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
First rule: Always consider the source. Mike Adams run the site and I've seen a number o articles there that are....dubious. While even a blind squirrel can manage to find a nut, I would not rely on anything from naturalnews to inform my opinion.
When you see Natural News, you automatically think Granola and Birkenstocks. :)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Maybe this is an opportunity for famed ad pitchman Kevin Trudeau to make a return.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Did he ever get out from under all those lawsuits? LOL!
Apparenly not, if Wikipedia is to be believed:

Kevin Mark Trudeau (/truːˈdoʊ/; born February 6, 1963) is an American author, radio personality, infomercial host, salesman and convicted fraudster who has promoted various unsubstantiated health, diet and financial remedies. Several of his books, including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, allege that both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the pharmaceutical industry value profit over treatments or cures. He is currently incarcerated at Federal Prison Camp Montgomery, near Montgomery, Alabama, and is scheduled for release on July 18, 2022.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He leans most heavily at the end on the government patent on the virus. This is standard procedure for dangerous bio organisms. The reason is simple - CDC wants complete control of any experimentation. After the patent, CDC licensed out research grants to private entities to develop a vaccine. These grants were interrupted by sequestration. This thief's claims about colloidal silver (just means tiny fragments of silver suspended in a medium) should be enough to blow the whistle on him (well, in addition to being a convict). Silver not only has no bodily function, it like other heavy metals builds up in your body. Here's the Mayo take on it for the curious - LINK

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
If Ebola somehow comes across the southern border, we will be in a world of hurt.
I've heard that ISIS has vowed to infect their own soldiers and send them across the border. If they're willing to die a martyr and hit the 72 Virgin Jackpot, what do they care if they only have 21 days left? Infect as many infidels as possible. Why would anyone think that's an unlikely scenario?

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Don't have a link yet but hearing there are possibly cases in Utah and Kentucky. I am sure some more reports will come out due to hysteria and I hope these reports are due to an over cautious approach to the possible infections.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Don't have a link yet but hearing there are possibly cases in Utah and Kentucky. I am sure some more reports will come out due to hysteria and I hope these reports are due to an over cautious approach to the possible infections.
I would much rather be overly cautious than to take a lax approach in order to convince the public "this isn't a big deal". I've seen plenty of "not a big deals" turn into big deals real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.