Coffee Cup Salute by the Commander-in-Chief?

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
In keeping with GW's obsession over wadded panties, I'm thinking lovable heel where you could be a masked wressler paying homage to Nick Cage in Raising Arizona.
I appreciate that you've learned to express your rage via clips from great movies.

However, nobody answered my question about the outrage du jour. Is it really this slow before the War on Christmas and everything Christian starts up again?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I appreciate that you've learned to express your rage via clips from great movies.

However, nobody answered my question about the outrage du jour. Is it really this slow before the War on Christmas and everything Christian starts up again?
Wow, soooo much rage, anger, and/or having panties in a wad going on here. Get over it guys.

Have Boehner, Palin, or any other of the other Koch Bros. lackeys really not given you new marching orders yet?

Notwithstanding the fact that most conservatives can't stand John Boehner, what was your question?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

As to your first paragraph, I'm not familiar with this rage of which you speak. My expression is generally one of amused mockery.

As to your second paragraph, I have no idea what strawman it is you're trying to build.

swoop10

Hall of Fame
Feb 10, 2001
Valdosta, GA

Ask a stupid question and you get no answer.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Wow, soooo much rage, anger, and/or having panties in a wad going on here. Get over it guys.

Have Boehner, Palin, or any other of the other Koch Bros. lackeys really not given you new marching orders yet?
:confused:
george soros gave me 100 million to ignore the koch bros $50 suggestion. i save all my outrage for sexist jeopardy categories.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
First, I have no intention of reading the nine pages leading up to here. I've glanced at the title and figured it was a tempest in a teapot. I finally got interested enough to dig back on the history of this issue. My own military experience goes back to the mid-late '50s. Back then, no president saluted. Usually, a uniformed salute was acknowledged by a tip of the head by the CiC towards the uniformed soldiers. In fact, we were taught that no one not in uniform should salute. Apparently, the change started with Reagan, who saluted even though he was not in uniform. Judged by historical standards, neither Obama nor Bush should be condemned for not returning a proper military salute. Acknowledgement by the CiC by any means suffices...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.