Coaches on the hot seat

Who is going to be looking for a new job by the end of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think Bielema at Arkansas may be in trouble. They have lost 16 straight conference games and have LSU, the two Mississippi schools and Missouri left after UAB next week. I don't see them winning any of the league games.

A two year conference record of 0-16 should be grounds for dismissal no matter how hawt your wife is in a pig nose.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Muschamp to TAMU for DC

Football changes and so do people. - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I think Bielema at Arkansas may be in trouble. They have lost 16 straight conference games and have LSU, the two Mississippi schools and Missouri left after UAB next week. I don't see them winning any of the league games.

A two year conference record of 0-16 should be grounds for dismissal no matter how hawt your wife is in a pig nose.
Arky has made a lot of progress. I suspect they'll beat Missouri and possibly LSU. The PTB should give Bielema more time, IMHO.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
well Sumlin needs to fire somebody (especially his DC)or he will get fired. coaches who make 5 million should never lose 59-0
I think the jury is still out on Sumlin. They haven't played good defense since he's been at aTm and with no Johnny Football, I don't know if he's a great coach or not. Time will tell. I agree he starts handing out pink slips at the end of the year, whether or not he's a good coach.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think the jury is still out on Sumlin. They haven't played good defense since he's been at aTm and with no Johnny Football, I don't know if he's a great coach or not. Time will tell. I agree he starts handing out pink slips at the end of the year, whether or not he's a good coach.
he is a decent coach. He won at Houston, but his defenses there were just a terrible if not more.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Brady Hoke and Will Muschamp. If Will Muschamp isn't than all of his coordinators are for sure. That Michigan guy is out, question really is who will replace him? Then I think we see a surprise or two, coaches trying to move around to better positions, we may see Georgia Tech finally go in a new direction, and I think the Fighting Illini get rid of that guy there.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Definitely Muschamp and Hoke. Beamer needs to retire. Fedora at UNC has got to be on the bubble. The boy wonder Kingsbury at TTU has laid an egg after losing his last five games last year. The Illinois HC will probably be fired and Kevin Wilson at Indiana has underwhelmed.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Definitely Muschamp and Hoke. Beamer needs to retire. Fedora at UNC has got to be on the bubble. The boy wonder Kingsbury at TTU has laid an egg after losing his last five games last year. The Illinois HC will probably be fired and Kevin Wilson at Indiana has underwhelmed.
Fedora might have bought himself another week by upsetting Tech Saturday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.