Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Evan Mathis used to be a name that I heard all the time. Marcel Dareus has 108 million reasons to say he has had the most impact. Roman Harper is still making big plays for the Panthers now. So far, this year Amari Cooper would be on the list and Eddie Lacy last year. How cool is it that in order to properly answer your question, you have multiple players to consider?
I think DeMeco is in the twilight of his career, but it wasn't bad. 10 years in the NFL. Not too shabby.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Evan Mathis is still having a good career. In the connected NFL circles, he's usually regarded as one of the best interior offensive linemen in the game. He, too, is on the back end of his career though.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Evan Mathis is still having a good career. In the connected NFL circles, he's usually regarded as one of the best interior offensive linemen in the game. He, too, is on the back end of his career though.
I wish the Falcons would have picked him up this year. We need that kind of help (and more)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.