Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Now our Recruiting poster should have Jalen Hurts and a reminder that anyone can start at Alabama if they are good enough. (Every guy believes they are good enough until they get to Tuscaloosa and discover that everybody is that good, that big, that strong, and that football smart.)

Now our Recruiting poster should have Jalen Hurts and a reminder that anyone can start at Alabama if they are good enough. (Every guy believes they are good enough until they get to Tuscaloosa and discover that everybody is that good, that big, that strong, and that football smart.)
You're right.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
That's very powerful because our opponents are telling these kids "if you go to Alabama you'll sit for three years before you play".

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Does anyone know what the school does with these posters? Are they mailed to key recruits?
I get them from the team's social media accounts. I'm sure they do send some of the images or something like them to recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Does anyone know what the school does with these posters? Are they mailed to key recruits?
Not sure but I was at the Athletic Facility last summer, and they were giving them away. Sometimes items like this are in the lobby of the Bryant Museum for give away as well (game day programs not sold, posters, media guides, etc...). It's one of those things where you have to hit it on the right day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.