Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I wonder how many of those six million viewers were disappointed in the way the game went. My guess is that a big chunk of them were hoping to see Bama lose.

If I could give them a suggestion...don't hold your breath waiting for it. :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I wonder how many of those six million viewers were disappointed in the way the game went. My guess is that a big chunk of them were hoping to see Bama lose.

If I could give them a suggestion...don't hold your breath waiting for it. :)
That doesn't matter. Saban and company made this poster for the sole purpose of showing recruits how many people watched Alabama play. Who gives a flip how many wanted Bama to lose?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Unrelated to the poster: CBS better be glad Bama stunk it up for 2 1/2 quarters. That kept a big chunk of those viewers tuned in. A clean game and it's over after the first.

The poster is cool though!

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
This poster is fantastic. I am constantly amazed at the details this staff manages to track in an effort to market the program.

Having said that, for some unknown reason, I read the text in Corrine Brown voice.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Funny - it was just yesterday that CSN asked someone during the press conference how many million a 5.1 rating represented, and they had no idea. Today we see this. They don't sit still.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
That doesn't matter. Saban and company made this poster for the sole purpose of showing recruits how many people watched Alabama play. Who gives a flip how many wanted Bama to lose?
I didn't make my point clear. I was talking about how so many people dislike a successful program, similar to how the public views the Yankees. I don't care how many people like or dislike Bama either, but at the same time, I bet the more successful we are, the more people are inclined to dislike us. But as you said, who gives a flip?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I didn't make my point clear. I was talking about how so many people dislike a successful program, similar to how the public views the Yankees. I don't care how many people like or dislike Bama either, but at the same time, I bet the more successful we are, the more people are inclined to dislike us. But as you said, who gives a flip?
Americans love winners, but we don't like to be beaten. Win often enough for long enough and you have beaten just about everyone. Alabama is there, and then some.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Someone please put this on a billboard in that town that houses that Barn campus in West Georgia!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.