Bama's Latest Recruiting Poster

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..That would be a great billboard going into Lee County, so Barn recruits knows, what they will be competing against should they go to school in the cease pool known as auburn football..
Someone please put this on a billboard in that town that houses that Barn campus in West Georgia!

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I wonder how many of those six million viewers were disappointed in the way the game went. My guess is that a big chunk of them were hoping to see Bama lose.

If I could give them a suggestion...don't hold your breath waiting for it. :)

I wonder if Floyd Mayweather gave a crap how many wanted to see him lose as he got that $180 mil paycheck?

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
what's amazing is that in addition to the 11 guys listed in this lineup, we also had Ed Stinson (Cardinals), Quinton Dial (49ers), Pagan (Houston) Nico (Chiefs), hubbard (not drafted, but stuck as a FA with Greenbay) and Harris (again, not drafted, but good enough to stick on practice rosters) getting significant snaps in the rotation, especially along the line and Nico as a co-starter. For good measure HaHa and Vinnie S were getting mop up snaps. We truly had an NFL caliber defense.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
what's amazing is that in addition to the 11 guys listed in this lineup, we also had Ed Stinson (Cardinals), Quinton Dial (49ers), Pagan (Houston) Nico (Chiefs), hubbard (not drafted, but stuck as a FA with Greenbay) and Harris (again, not drafted, but good enough to stick on practice rosters) getting significant snaps in the rotation, especially along the line and Nico as a co-starter. For good measure HaHa and Vinnie S were getting mop up snaps. We truly had an NFL caliber defense.
And people laugh when the question "could Alabama beat an NFL team?" came up. Uh, they were an NFL team. They might have been a team of young NFL players, but they were still NFL players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.