Oh No! Honey Boo Boo's Mama & Sugar Bear Calling It Quits

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/stargazing/article2167003.html

One of the true great romances of all time is apparently kaput. Maybe, just maybe, we've seen the last of Honey Boo Boo.

TMZ reports that Mama June and Sugar Bear Thompson have separated because she thinks he cheated on her using online dating sites.

Apparently Sugar Bear has been trolling for some honey on the side on a website called Plentyoffish.com, where he’s better known as Georgiafighter31054.

No word on how the break-up will affect their TLC reality show, “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” though sources tell TMZ that Mama plans to take the kids and move on out of that little house by the train tracks when current filming ends.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Someone told me about this last week. My response was "Who is that, and why should I care?"

I guess they forgot I was married, and not looking.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Someone told me about this last week. My response was "Who is that, and why should I care?"

I guess they forgot I was married, and not looking.
If you were looking and caught that in your crosshairs, you need you eyes examined!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.