One American killed, one beaten in Mexico

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ath-By-Cartel-Members-Another-Citizen-Injured

I'm glad we are letting all the non-violent ones come here. Thank goodness all the violent ones are staying south of the border.
They were probably democrats who didn't think that the Messicans were coming across fast enough because of all those mean ol militia guys on the border. Obviously they wanted to bathe in the sea of depraved soon to be illegal aliens, almost like divers in a shark cage. I bet the door on their illegal alien cage broke and they were spilled out, realizing they were in an entirely different environment, one they had vastly underestimated because they never once opened up brietbart.com. Once they realized their mistake, and they were being assaulted by people they once thought only wanted a better life, they gasped with their last breath that they probably should have voted for Rick Perry.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
They were probably democrats who didn't think that the Messicans were coming across fast enough because of all those mean ol militia guys on the border. Obviously they wanted to bathe in the sea of depraved soon to be illegal aliens, almost like divers in a shark cage. I bet the door on their illegal alien cage broke and they were spilled out, realizing they were in an entirely different environment, one they had vastly underestimated because they never once opened up brietbart.com. Once they realized their mistake, and they were being assaulted by people they once thought only wanted a better life, they gasped with their last breath that they probably should have voted for Rick Perry.
Isn't it great being on the same team now? I love you man.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
from the link:

Vela told the investigators that Candanoza took the worst of the beating since the gunmen appeared to have been targeting him over a feud with a relative,

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.