I'm turning 35 today

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Advise from someone twice that age!

Don't waste your money on wine, women or song! Or drugs! Save at least 20% of what you have left after 50+% given to all government: local, state, and federal in all those think tank taxes. Because of the think tanks, project a 3% increase in ALL taxes and an additional 5% in the increased number of taxes. Don't forget to tithe 10% to your Church, if you are affiliated with one. Don't forget to donate another 10% to those less fortunate! With that 20% you are saving with what you have left, have a will that gives that to all your grandkids divided equally.

P. S. Don't forget to give to those people standing on street corners and near Interstates with a sign begging for enough for dinner or another bottle of MD wine.

Lets see! How much do you have left? You just may be living in a card board box next to me under an Interstate. Can you spell correctly so we can have signs that we hold up asking for $ for food or MD wine.
Is this Al A Bama?

Or maybe this?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Is this Al A Bama?

Or maybe this?
Well, that does look like me, but with all the wisdom that I've gained, I'd have to be honest and ask for $4 for "cheap wine" instead of "Karate Lessons". I just couldn't lie to the public. After all, I'm not a politician.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.