Game Thread: Texas A&M vs. Arkansas

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I would say that is true of every team --except Oklahoma. I agree with Herbstreit, OU would appear to have the most complete team right now, albeit by a razor slim margin.

Other than western Carolina, I seriously doubt that we put up 600+ yds of O against anybody remaining on our schedule. That Florida team might be one of the worst in 40 yrs and their coach is very likely to be fired at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be too dogmatic about that stance. We just might light up several SEC teams before it's all said and done. I think we could easily put up 600 on aTm, LSU, Miss St, Auburn and Arky. I'm not predicting we will just saying we are very capable of it.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I would say that is true of every team --except Oklahoma. I agree with Herbstreit, OU would appear to have the most complete team right now, albeit by a razor slim margin.

Other than western Carolina, I seriously doubt that we put up 600+ yds of O against anybody remaining on our schedule. That Florida team might be one of the worst in 40 yrs and their coach is very likely to be fired at the end of the season.

Seriously, you need to change your avatar.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Guys I think we have a great team --I've travelled to a game this year and seen it in person. And I think we have avvery good shot at the playoffs, but I want to see how we do in the meat of our schedule before I declare us the best out there. I want to see how we perform in the the big games including the iron bowl.

Bidgood

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2011
From what little I've seen of the Hogs, that run offense that is so unstoppable in the first quarter is back in the barn by midway through the 3rd - to the point where they can't even convert a 4th and 1 come crunch time.

Instead of their offense wearing down the defense, it's the other way around.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
For a reminder, PB shot himself in the leg with an illegal pistol in a NYC night club. The pistol was a Glock semi-automatic. Like a lot of semi-autos, the Glock doesn't have an external safety. The only safety is a very long, heavy trigger pull. The pistol is "DAO," or double action only. IOW, you can't .... a hammer and just pull the trigger. The safety is the long, heavy trigger pull, making it almost impossible to pull the trigger accidentally, unless, well, unless one were "impaired." The next hole in Plaxico's story is that he had it inside his waist band and it starting sliding down his leg. If this is true, he's so dumb, two years was an inadequate sentence. First, I know of no one who just sticks a pistol in his pants, like a pirate movie. They make very good inside the waist band (IWB) holsters which fix the gun in place. Surely he could afford one. Also, the jeans I've seen athletes wearing lately have scarcely the room for a gun to move very far. Most likely theory? He was impaired, reached for his (illegal) gun to check it and lost control of it, dropping it down his pants. IF he grabbed the trigger and pulled, that's even more evidence that he wasn't "with it." His gonads can thank him it was aimed outwardly. These guns are designed to be very difficult to fire unintentionally. Holsters for them are designed so that they are almost impossible to draw with a finger around the trigger. I know all of mine are. But, then, I'm not in the habit of carrying illegally while impaired...
that is why I like the S&W M&P Shield. one of the few CCW pistols with an external safety. I just do not trust any gun that does not have an external safety.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.