Game Thread: NC State vs Florida State (ABC)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Yeah but Clemson wasn't up 24-7 in the 1st qtr. Tennessee went back and forth with OU and UGA.
I feel you, but my problem is that Tennessee is either playing well above what many expected their skill set was, or these other teams aren't that great. In any event, the teams I listed were not only in the lead late into the game, each gave up VALUABLE TURNOVERS in the other teams red zone at the end of these games making a lead and momentum change

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
FSU has no business being in the top 5, let alone number 1.
Amen. They can't run the ball and they don't play defense. Plus, they're not exactly beating real good teams. Georgia Southern kicked NC State all over the field before losing late, and Clemson and Okie State are, well, just O.K. teams to say the least.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I feel you, but my problem is that Tennessee is either playing well above what many expected their skill set was, or these other teams aren't that great. In any event, the teams I listed were not only in the lead late into the game, each gave up VALUABLE TURNOVERS in the other teams red zone at the end of these games making a lead and momentum change
Tennessee lost to UGA 31-34 in OT last year. I wouldn't make too much of hanging with GA.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
They remind me of a team that has read their press clippings and are really impressed. We all know how hard it is to keep a team hungry and humble after a NC. They have all the markings of a team who will underachieve this year.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't know if ND will win. For the last 4 games it's looked like FSU would lose and some how.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.