Coach Mac and Dee Hart Updates

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Shout out to Coach Mac today whose Colorado State Rams beat Boston College today, 24-21. Dee Hart had nine rushes for 116 yards, including a 43-yard burst of the game-winning drive. The Rams are 3-1.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A good comeback by the Rams after being down 14 on the road. Dee was a step away from a TD on a kickoff return as well.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
And JM has to be on the radar for someone looking for a HC, if Colorado State has a good season.

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
Today's game was the first csu game i have missed. Inject a Tide coach along with a Tide RB... And you can turn a MWC team into a acc beating powerhouse ! Some of that should be written in light blue... But you get my point

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
And JM has to be on the radar for someone looking for a HC, if Colorado State has a good season.
His new contract extension caused his buyout to jump to $7.5 million. Folks will be hesitant to pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
True..But if a big school wants him bad enough..They can wheel & deal that amount down some can't they or is their buyouts pretty much set & they have to pay it if they want out???
His new contract extension caused his buyout to jump to $7.5 million. Folks will be hesitant to pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Coach Mac might be a guy to keep our eye on for the future when Saban retires. From what I have seen of CSU, especially the way they played us last year(?), he has made a great transition to being a HC and really emphasizes fundamentals and discipline for his team.

Its nice to see a successful coordinator become a successful HC, many guys never make that jump, a la Muschamp.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
1. please dont ever bring up Nick saban retirement again ugh!
2. I think Michigan definitely will at least put him on the list.. the buyout can be reworked at any time... He is ready.. If he were to get a job offer, i would imagine him being considered by virignia tech, Michgian, and several other jobs opening... CSU has done well since he took over the program. makes me wonder wht he can do with a stronger team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.