Link: Schools Got Early Warnings About Abusive Teacher

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I would have hunted the sick SOB down had if this had happened to my Baby Girl..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

"The Los Angeles Unified School District received a complaint three decades ago about possible sexual misconduct involving a teacher who was later accused of blindfolding students and spoon-feeding them his semen on cookies in what he called tasting games"

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..If there's no body it's hard to prosecute..I'm with ya..I 'm like Brad & would make him beg me to kill him after what I'd do to him..Then when he begged for mercy..The worse it would get for him..
He wouldn't survive a trip to the woods with me, and he wouldn't be found for a long, long time, if ever.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think castration with a carving knife and some vice grip pliers is definitely in order here....

But, hey, we can use the lib method. We can rehabilitate him, give him a sponsored pot program to help him to relax. We can blame his parents and society for allowing him to become a sicko and not getting him help earlier. We can give him welfare/govt assistance until we can place him in a govt job, where he can test his new found normality....maybe as a child placement foster agent....

I like my plan better

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm reminded of the scene in Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis rescues Marcellus.

Marcellus gets on his phone and asks one of his men to bring himself, two other guys, and "a paiah o' pliahs, some coppa wiah, and a blow torch."

Then he turns to his former tormenter who is now crumpled on the floor with a non-fatal (not immediately, anyway) shotgun wound, and says, "what's left o' yo showt mizurbul life is goin' to be verah, verah painful."

The movie leaves you to fill in the blanks yourself. I cringe every time I think about that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
when you put your sperm on a cookie & give it to little kids to eat, to me, is as bad as it gets as far as I'm concerned..He's not right in the head & if his sickness progresses to the next level of perverted acts..It could lead to rape & sexual abuse or something that not good & makes him a danger to those he comes in contact with..
From the aggression in these comments, I was expecting a lot worse misconduct.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.